IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Return to Amdram.co.uk

Please read the Forum Users' Guidelines in Announcements and Important Information before using the boards. It will be assumed that you have.

To be able to post, you must register as detailed below. You must give a valid email address. If you are requesting help, a general location is a great help for people answering your plea!!

Please keep an eye on the Main Site where up to date information about amdram.co.uk and amateur theatre in general is published.

Please note that you have to be registered to post in the forum. At the moment registration is separate to the main site (due to spam issues). You can read posts in the forum without registering, but if you want to post you will need to email me giving me a username you would like to use and I will set up an account for you. As usual all this is free.

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> panto villain songs!
viccichick
post Feb 21 2006, 09:17 AM
Post #1

Occasional Poster

Group: Members
Member No.: 1154

hi, im totally new to this site but saw how helpful all u guys are and wondered if anyone knows any good villain songs (prince's evil sidekick in cinderella)
im not a strong singer at all so something a bit more talky rather than full on singing plz!! (IMG:http://amdram.intranet/forums/style_emoticons/default/wink.gif)
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
George
post Feb 21 2006, 09:22 AM
Post #2

Posts far too much
Group Icon

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 64

Here's one..

http://www.amadrama.co.uk/music/free_pantomime_songs.shtml

+Quote Post
mrsostrich
post Feb 21 2006, 09:46 AM
Post #3

Good grief, get a life
Group Icon

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 703

If there's a group of you, you can't beat Bad Boys from Bugsy Malone - I guess you could change it to a single person.

+Quote Post
GaryH
post Feb 21 2006, 10:40 AM
Post #4

Regular Poster

Member No.: 960

Welcome viccichick, you'll find this a really helpful community.

As for songs for baddies, we always find this a tricky one and we normally end up editing the words to songs to fit the character. There's a couple of decent ones in Oliver! and Michael Jackson's Bad. But I have to agree with mrsostrich, you can't really top Bad Guys from Bugsy Malone.

+Quote Post
viccichick
post Feb 21 2006, 12:04 PM
Post #5

Occasional Poster

Member No.: 1154

cheers peeps...the lyrics to bad guys look pretty good so think I'll give that a go...glad i asked!! (IMG:http://amdram.intranet/forums/style_emoticons/default/biggrin.gif)

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 31st July 2014 - 01:16 AM

Home | Events | Groups | Classifieds | Services | Forums | Chat | FAQs | Contact Us | Extras
About Us
| Terms of Use and Privacy Policy | Site Index
©2005 amdram.co.uk