IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Return to Amdram.co.uk

Please read the Forum Users' Guidelines in Announcements and Important Information before using the boards. It will be assumed that you have.

To be able to post, you must register as detailed below. You must give a valid email address. If you are requesting help, a general location is a great help for people answering your plea!!

Please keep an eye on the Main Site where up to date information about amdram.co.uk and amateur theatre in general is published.

Please note that you have to be registered to post in the forum. At the moment registration is separate to the main site (due to spam issues). You can read posts in the forum without registering, but if you want to post you will need to email me giving me a username you would like to use and I will set up an account for you. As usual all this is free.

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Going Postal SCRIPTS WANTED!
helen_wow
post Jun 22 2011, 10:57 PM
Post #1

Regular Poster

Group: Members
Member No.: 21141

Hi there everyone

My group is planning to put on Going Postal by Terry Pratchett, adapted by Stephen Briggs, but the publishers have run out and aren't planning to republish.

I've made contact with PLS about licensing photocopies, but actual scripts would be better. Anyone out there with multiple copies, or a full set that we could borrow or buy from you?

Any leads would be really helpful.

Many thanks,

Helen
Grantham Dramatic Society
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
joe
post May 28 2012, 06:48 AM
Post #2

Good grief, get a life
Group Icon

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 57

Why not email or contact the author, if he hasn't fell off the pirch? (IMG:style_emoticons/default/wink.gif)
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 23rd November 2014 - 05:34 AM

Home | Events | Groups | Classifieds | Services | Forums | Chat | FAQs | Contact Us | Extras
About Us
| Terms of Use and Privacy Policy | Site Index
©2005 amdram.co.uk