IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Return to Amdram.co.uk

Please read the Forum Users' Guidelines in Announcements and Important Information before using the boards. It will be assumed that you have.

To be able to post, you must register as detailed below. You must give a valid email address. If you are requesting help, a general location is a great help for people answering your plea!!

Please keep an eye on the Main Site where up to date information about amdram.co.uk and amateur theatre in general is published.

Please note that you have to be registered to post in the forum. At the moment registration is separate to the main site (due to spam issues). You can read posts in the forum without registering, but if you want to post you will need to email me giving me a username you would like to use and I will set up an account for you. As usual all this is free.

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Patterns/Templates
duke68012
post Dec 13 2011, 12:15 PM
Post #1

Regular Poster

Group: Members
Member No.: 21243

Hi,

Does anyone know where I can get a pattern/template to make some blazers/jackets please?
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
joe
post Jan 25 2012, 01:05 AM
Post #2

Good grief, get a life
Group Icon

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 57

Just front up your local material shop, you will probab;y find a myriad of patern books ect. they will have blazer patens for male & females = if not just ask the question!

+Quote Post
mrsostrich
post Jan 29 2012, 09:54 AM
Post #3

Good grief, get a life
Group Icon

Member No.: 703

There are not actually very many of these about, assuming you want them for men www.habithat.co.uk is probably your best bet - they do have a few. They also pop up on ebay from time to time. Costume patterns are generally easier to sew than ones that are meant to be worn out, which need a considerable amount of skill.

+Quote Post
joe
post Mar 1 2012, 06:39 AM
Post #4

Good grief, get a life
Group Icon

Member No.: 57

I checked a few here in wA Occerland {Aka 'Wait Awhile') They had a number of patens ect available, maybe it takes a longer 'awhile' for us lot to 'cotton on'? (IMG:style_emoticons/default/rolleyes.gif)

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 23rd December 2014 - 05:04 AM

Home | Events | Groups | Classifieds | Services | Forums | Chat | FAQs | Contact Us | Extras
About Us
| Terms of Use and Privacy Policy | Site Index
©2005 amdram.co.uk