1. Amdram.co.uk is registered with the Data Protection Act (registration number Z5628353) and takes the privacy of its users VERY seriously. This is a voluntary registration and not required by law, as amdram.co.uk does not store information other than email address outside the scope of the site. Any information collected is NEVER divulged to anyone outside of Web Marketing Publications, however, we might use the information to contact people about developments to amdram.co.uk etc as described in (5) below.
2. Amdram.co.uk currently uses Web Stat Traffic to analyse traffic to this web site. Web Stat Traffic nor Web Marketing Publications create individual profiles for visitors. Web Stat Traffic only collects aggregate data.
3. Any information submitted via the database submission forms is considered to be public information and the owner agreeable to publication. Please ensure that the permission of the owner of any email addresses have been notified of its inclusion on the site.
4. Any email address submitted to the site will be collected and stored. Addresses of anyone corresponding with people representing amdram.co.uk may also be collected and stored.
5. These email addresses might be used by Web Marketing Publications to notify people of other services offered by the organisation. These will be occasional emails and each email will offer the owner of the email address the opportunity to have their email address removed from this list and deleted from Web Marketing Publications records. Please remember if you contact amdram.co.uk again your name is likely to be added to the database of email addresses again and you contacted again in the future.
6. WEB MARKETING PUBLICATIONS NEVER GIVES ANY EMAIL ADDRESS TO COMPANIES OR INDIVIDUALS OUTSIDE OF THIS ORGANISATION.
7. The only information collected for the amdram mailing list is the email address. This is a voluntary sign up listing and addresses are removed immediately upon request.
View the full terms and conditions.
A password will be emailed to you.