- Type: Audition
- Group: Putney Theatre Company
- Putney Arts Theatre, Ravenna Road, Putney, SW15 6AW
- info [at] putneyartstheatre [dot] org [dot] uk. See more information at https://www.putneytheatrecompany.org.uk/auditions/2017/02/07/audition-love-in-the-time-of-tinder/
- Audition Dates: 6th & 8th March @ 7.30pm 2017
- Please find below the details of the auditions and backstage help required for Love in the Time of Tinder. Please do get in touch with the Director, Dan Ramsden with any questions you may have by emailing info [at] putneyartstheatre [dot] org [dot] uk
- Auditions are open to all, but if successful then you will need to become a member of Putney Theatre Company which costs £20 a year. There is also a show fee of £20.
- Performance Space: Main Stage theatre space at Putney Arts Theatre – 150 seats
- Performance Dates: 23rd – 27th May 2017
- Rehearsal Period: Rehearsals will take place from 7.30pm for 2-3 evenings on Monday to Thursday, as well as around 3 hours rehearsal on a Sunday. Sometimes there may be a need to rehearse on Saturdays.
- Audition Preparation: No need to prepare anything for the audition. Please just make sure you arrive on time.
Meeting new people is hard. Falling in love is even harder. In a city filled with people, how do you find that special person when life is moving so fast? Dating is complicated, emotional and maybe even the most fun you can have with your clothes on…or off! PTC New Writing’s latest production brings a collection of exciting new works to the stage; talking about love, lust and finding ‘the one’ in the modern world.
We’re looking for actors of all types, shapes, sizes and ages to get involved and audition for a range of parts. More information will follow on this in coming weeks.
In the meantime get this date in your diary, and come along to be part of a fantastic week of new writing!